NanoVit® is a physically acting additive for lubricating fluids. It improves the hydrodynamic lubrication. The hydrodynamic lubricating film is created earlier and has a significantly higher load capacity – the mixed friction that facilitates wear and friction is for the most part avoided. NanoVit® oil structures also exhibit a lower fluid friction – there is less friction in the lubricating gap. NanoVit® is already effective at very low application concentrations.
Benefits and effects:
- reduced system friction – hence improved efficiency
- increased load capacity of the lubricating film
- less wear due to more stable hydrodynamic lubrication and thus optimum separation of the sliding surfaces.
- less abrasive wear
- reduced material fatigue (“pitting”)
- reduced tribo-oxidation due to chemical EP additives
- reduced vibration in the system – less noise
- lower stressing of the lubricant through lowered operating temperature and lower additive consumption
The effect of NanoVit has been confirmed in numerous uses, even under very difficult conditions.